Abiding by these rules will keep The HUB a safe and enjoyable environment for everyone
1. Rules and hours are subject to change at Management’s discretion.
2. Premises are under surveillance at all times.
3. The rules are in place to ensure the safety of guests and integrity of the HUB. Violations of the below rules may result in, but are not limited to: warnings, expulsions, bans, legal actions or reparations that might be associated with such.
4. Any guest must vacate the premises when requested by Management, Security and/or Tribal Law Enforcement.
5. Anyone asked to leave will not receive a refund.
6. Guests under 13 years of age must be accompanied by someone 13 years of age or older.
- A person who is 13 years of age or older can accompany a maximum of 5 underage guests provided the underage guests remain under their control/authority at all times.
- The HUB associates are not responsible for supervision of children below the age of 13.
7. Outside food & beverages are prohibited other than cakes for private functions.
8. All alcoholic beverages sold within The HUB or Casino are prohibited from leaving the premises.
9. Adults 21 or over who purchase alcohol are required to retain possession of their beverage to prevent consumption by minors.
10. Harassment, intimidation, bullying or fighting are forbidden while on The Hub property.
11. Running is not permitted.
12. Disruptions, excessive noise and cell phone use are prohibited in the movie theater.
13. Smoking (including vaping) or use of other tobacco products is prohibited within The HUB.
14. Destruction or vandalism of any property on The HUB premises is strictly prohibited.
15. Weapons or illegal substances of any kind are strictly prohibited anywhere on the premises.
16. Anyone demonstrating actions that appear they might be under the influence of a controlled substance, frequent entering and exiting the facility or any suspicious activity may be questioned by Management or Security.
17. No Shirt/No Shoes/No Service policy will be enforced in The HUB and food service areas.
18. Gang affiliated or offensive apparel are prohibited in The HUB.
19. The HUB and its staff are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
20. Backpacks, bags, purses, overcoats and other items, which may conceal prohibited items are subject to search by Management or Security. Hoods must be down, off the head.
21. The HUB and Tonkawa Hotel & Casino reserve the right to refuse service to any guest. Reasons may include, but are not limited to, loitering, solicitation, failure to comply with staff instructions, criminal activity, cheating, offensive language, obscene gestures, threats, fights or harassment toward an other guest or an associate.